After six months of saving and drooling I was finally able to go buy a new Fender Rumble 75 bass amp!! Much happiness!!! 😀
oh – not only was I able to buy the amp, I also got it on sale! The best of both worlds! 😛
The benefits of this amp are as follows:
- Crystal clear sound – I have been using a tiny six inch amp that couldn’t do justice to any bass guitar…this amp as a nice 12” speaker and 75 watts of power that creates a beautiful nice rumble that echoes through one’s bones.
- Line Out – A crucial feature as I have to be able to mix the bass with the keyboard and voices via our soundboard
- Monitor – My old amp disconnected the speaker once you hooked up the line out cable; this one doesn’t do that – meaning that I now have a designated monitor just for me instead of sharing the keyboard/vocal monitor. 🙂
- Tilt-back design – Did I mention that it can be titled backwards, aiming the sound upwards towards my ears?
- Overdrive – While our worship leader may never allow me to use this feature on Sunday, I now can distort the signal to create some amazing sound effects.
- Auxiliary Input – I can hook up a MP3 player to the amp allowing me to play along with my favorite songs.
As you can tell, I am very, very, very, very excited and happy about this new amp. Now for the weekly to come so that I can try it out on stage – live and loud. 😀