Please, please watch this quick 3-minute video about the Vineyard’s response to the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone. Our brothers and sisters need out help and what better way to celebrate Jesus’ birthday than to help the dieing, the poor and the hungry…
Watch the video, read about what is happening, and then donate funds to help the fight to save lives. Together we can be the hands and feed of Jesus to change the world for His glory.
Below is an update from the Vineyard Cebu regarding their prayer concerns regarding their outreach to northern Cebu island communities and Bantayan island, which was severely hit by the super typhoon. Be sure to check out their video at the very bottom of this post. If anyone wants to partner with them directly, let me know and I will connect you.
Additionally, Vineyard USA is working with Convoy of Hope to care for the people affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. Convoy of Hope has shipping containers of food and supplies en route to the Philippines, to be followed by containers of hygiene kits, canned goods and fruit pouches. 100 water filtration units will arrive in the country with their second relief team. I can’t help but think the shipping containers could be useful for those affected by Typhoon Haiyan, even once the contents have been emptied. Many companies are using shipping containers to build things like homes nowadays – you can see how by clicking here – and that would surely be useful for the people who have had their homes destroyed. Maybe this is something they could explore futher.
Your financial support is vital to their response. To assist with a donation, please click here.
Letter from the Vineyard Cebu:
- God’s love, mercy & faithfulness – thus far, none of the family members/relatives from the Team has suffered loss of life. Everyone is alive!
- God’s provision & generosity & His people’s care & generosity as well. There has been an outpouring of provision in every way, financially many have shared as well. We are thankful that we can move/act quickly & be able to bring these to families.
- His promises & Word- ever since these tragedies- earthquake, then tornado (Mandaue City, but near us), & super typhoon there has been much sadness- but we have been really receiving beautiful promises from His word, & beautiful prophecies for the Filipinos & the islands.
- The children are doing well. And it is good in spite of the circumstances, they are blossoming in school & at home.
- Trips to Indonesia & also in Manila have been very good- His work is deep & wonderful- both an honour & privilege.
Continue reading Vineyard Bantayan Relief Mission